Tuesday, April 21, 2009

an oldie but a goodie

i took this picture in september of last year with my phone, but i couldn't figure out how to get it onto my computer until now. and i am not tech-savvy enough to blog directly from my phone (nor did I have a data plan, but i digress). this was at the dermatologist's office, where bryn was being seen for eczema. the nurse took us back and instructed me to put her in a gown (this was at the clinic at children's hospital, which explains why they had tiny gowns, but not why they thought a baby needed to be in a gown. i guess it is warmer than nothing, but the neo-natologist never gives us a gown - bryn always just waits in her diaper like at the pediatrician's office...) in any case, bryn seemed quite pleased with the outfit, and i thought she looked like a teeny tiny (adorable) escaped mental patient. i kept the gown.

2 comments:

The Brights said...

That IS cute! And...yes, kind of in a mental-patient-escapee type of way! What a big girl!! The grow up so fast!

The Brights said...

...I meant they grow up fast!