Thursday, January 29, 2009

i knew i forgot something

when my parents were here to visit, we had a great photo session at portrait innovations! i am a cheapskate and always try to get out with just the one pose promotional package for $9.95 (i've been successful 2 out of 4 times), so i am sure the photographers were happy to see my parents walk in the door. they sprung for 5 poses, all excruciatingly adorable, of course, and the bonus CD that has all the photos, in case reprints are required. here is a sampling:


1 comment:

Stewart Family said...

HA! I'm totally with ya on the cheap package, sista! I limit myself to one extra sheet of a different pose (then leave it to my parents to buy the rest). The pic people try so hard though... I just want to tell them to save the lecture for someone else because I'm not falling for it!